Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Indoor Baby Photo Shoots!

So most may think that natural light photographers can only work outside.  Well that isn't true at all, infact some of the most unique pictures can come from right inside a home.  I love to photograph babies in their bedrooms.  I feel like it captures the most memories for the parents in their pictures.  Here are two recent photo shoots I just did, both were done in the childs room, with just one window letting in natural light.  I usually don't need a lot of space, or alot to work with. 














































































1 comments:

The Bean's February 12, 2010  

Great work! I can't wait until tomorrow!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP