Monday, February 8, 2010

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge - "We Heart Kisses"



So this week at I Heart Faces, the theme is "We Heart Kisses".  I just got this picture last week on an engagement photo shoot, and with the love going on in this picture,  you wouldn't know it was only 26 degrees outside.  These two were quite the troopers in the cold weather, and they went along with all of my crazy ideas.  I'll be posting more soon of this great photo shoot.  Just in time for Valentines Day!



Be sure to check out the other great entries over at I Heart Faces.

13 comments:

Anonymous February 08, 2010  

Wonderful location for a kiss. Lovely!

Natalie February 08, 2010  

too cute of a kiss :)

Corri Goates February 08, 2010  

Love the beautiful setting! So sweet!

Briana February 08, 2010  

This is such a sweet photo. I wish I had a covered bridge in my area, it's a great location!

Audra Bender Photography February 08, 2010  

love this!

Marvett Smith February 08, 2010  

Love the lines in this photo. Great job!

jen@odbt February 08, 2010  

Love this shot - the location and their kiss.

Carrie February 08, 2010  

That is so sweet! I love the bridge...perfect shot!

Unknown February 08, 2010  

Oh I hope this wins. I love everything about it - your processing is perfect!

Melissa February 08, 2010  

Love your framing, and the tone is really nice too.

Andrea Riley February 13, 2010  

You are kicking butt on these contests. I love that your venture into photography is working out so well for you! Congrats!

Unknown February 14, 2010  

This picture is so beautiful! Your pictures never disappoint. I just adore them! so happy for you that you are a winner this week! I love it! Way to go!

Alisia K February 15, 2010  

love this. :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP