Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Winter Special for January and February!


So for those out there who think that photography ends when it gets cold this post is for you.  Capturing life doesn't stop when the seasons change, it just becomes different.  Capturing children in the snow is a precious thing.  I did a photo shoot outside for just 30 min. in the snow the other day, and the pictures I got were endless.  Here are just a few of what I got.  So for the months of Jan and Feb. I'm offering mini sessions for $30.00 for up to 45 min outside at the location of your choice.  That will include 10-15 edited images to order from.  I can meet you at a park or at your home, and I can capture the kids, or even the entire family playing and interacting outside.  I'll even capture a few serious shots if you want, but I think snow means fun so that is what most of the mini shoot will be about.  I can capture snow ball fights, building snow men, making snow angels, and sled riding.  The ideas are endless!!!  Send me an email and let me know how I can help you capture some great memories!!!!




























































0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP