Friday, January 15, 2010

A Newborn Photo Shoot!

Some how I managed to do this newborn photo shoot and I never posted about it.  These pictures are to cute to not post about, so better late then never.  Taking pictures of newborns is a lot of fun, but also a lot of work.  The pictures make it look very easy, but in all reality it takes time to get each and every pose.  This little guy really didn't like me fussing with him much, so I spent most of my time trying to get him to sleep.  He also liked his clothes on.  I pretty much don't blame him on that one though!  I'm the same way!  So I did end up with more of him swaddled in different blankets and stuff, so he would at least stay asleep.  He also didn't like my hats to much.  I would put it on him even after we got him to sleep and it would wake him up.  So for this photo shoot, I just went with the flow of things.  I didn't get exactly what I wanted, but in all reality the newborn baby is in charge of the photo shoot!  He was adorable anyways, and I love to capture all their sweetness while they are so young. 







































































0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP