Monday, March 22, 2010

I Heart Faces - "Focusing On Angles" Photo Challenge


Here is a great picture I got last summer!  I went back to all the original pictures I took from this photo shoot, and for some reason, I never gave this picture any attention.  The more I looked at it now, the more I loved it.  It was a perfect picture for this photo challenge.  I was literally laying on the ground looking up to get this shot, so I guess that counts for using a different angle!

Be sure to check out the other great entries at I Heart Faces!



10 comments:

Lyzzydee March 22, 2010  

Beautiful shot love the colours and the angle!!

andrea wardle March 22, 2010  

You bet it counts! It looks fab!

tgclose March 22, 2010  

Just beautiful! Love the lighting and color. Great job!

candacesoon March 22, 2010  

This is is gorgeous! I would never be able to get such great focus on a swinging target!

Amanda Rooney March 22, 2010  

BEE UTIFULLL!!!

Brenda March 22, 2010  

LOVE THIS! The colors are just amazing and she is so beautiful!!

Kelly K March 22, 2010  

Love this! great idea!

fiddlehead March 22, 2010  

This is one of my favorites! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! The angle is fantastic and captures her in motion, while looking so peaceful and beautiful....and the tree top in the background. This is just stunning. Good luck! I hope it makes it to the top!

Corri Goates March 23, 2010  

Wow~ Love the dof! and the colors are amazing!

Amy Henderson March 24, 2010  

The colors and the angle are fantastic! Gorgeous shot!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP