Monday, March 1, 2010

I Heart Faces - Hilarious Outakes

So in honor of my Cutest Baby Contest that I'm doing, I have four of the many babies that I have photographed in the last few weeks, doing what I thought was funny outakes!  You never know what babies are going to do in front of the camera!

This little girl kept sticking her tongue out most of the time she was outside and in this picture she added some bubbles!

This little girl was tired of sharing the spotlight with her twin brother, so she decided to block him out of the picture!  Just kidding!

This little one wanted us all to know she was getting close to the end of her photo session, even if we were not!

Then last but not least I have a picture of my recent engagment photo shoot.  Here Sarah is teaching Ryan how to dip, because up to this point he just couldn't do it right, and Sarah thought that Ryan was going to drop her, so she decided to show him how it was done.  It was to funny!


Be sure to check out the other funny photos over at I Heart Faces!



3 comments:

Leslie Shepherd March 01, 2010  

The one of the twins....PRICELESSLY PERFECT! :D I absolutely ADORE it!! :D

gma March 01, 2010  

Your first pic made me LOL!

Unknown March 02, 2010  

They're all amazing, but i especially adore the one with the twins - cracked me up and SO cute!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP