Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Medina Ohio Family Photo Shoot

Wow, the temperatures have been really warm for the month of May here in Northeast OH.  I'm a little nervous as to what is in store for us the rest of summer.  Well it got pretty warm the day of this photo shoot!  Thank goodness I'm usually shooting pictures in the shade.  It didn't seem to bother the little ones much, but I guess I'm going to have to get use to days like this one, because there are many more to come!  I did however, have a ton of fun with this family!  They were all up for anything I had in mind, and I think I really captured some intimate family moments!  I just love what I do, when I get results like these!!!!!!





























































































































1 comments:

Drew June 12, 2010  

Absolutely gorgeous photos of an amazingly beautiful family. That mom's dimples and smile are to die for. Great job!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP