Saturday, June 12, 2010

Brunswick Ohio - Ten Year Anniversary Vowel Renewal Ceremony


So I had the privilege of being the photographer to some friends of mine who renewed their vowels for their 10 year anniversary!  We first started off with just shooting some pictures of them with their beautiful daughter and some family members, and ended it with a short but sweet vowel renewal ceremony!  It is always refreshing to me, in my own personal marriage when I get to experience moments like these.  I love what I do, and I consider it a honor when people ask me to photograph these special moments in their lives!  Happy 10 Year Anniversary Sean and Tabitha, and I wish you many more wonderful years to come!

























































































































0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP