Thursday, October 22, 2009

Batteling the Rain!

This was a great photo shoot, but we had a challenge with the weather.  It was raining all day, but about an hour before the photo shoot it stopped.  It was just enough time for things to dry up some.  We met at a park and luckily all three boys were as happy as could be.  It was a little chilly but we kept moving snapping pictures as fast as we could.  We were about 25 minutes into the photo shoot and it started sprinkling.  I thought to myself no big deal, we will do a few photos under the trees, as we were standing there talking about what we were going to do, it started downpoaring.  I guess the photo shoot was done at that point, or at least at the park.  My house was pretty close so we headed there, and of course it wasn't raining there.  We finished up the shoot with some cute shots of the kids.   I had a few more I wanted with mom and dad with the baby but at that point the baby had enough.  These boys are just so adorable, and I had a ton of fun in this photo shoot!




















































































  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP