Thursday, October 22, 2009

A New Location

So I spend some time finding new locations, so that when someone ask me where should we get some pictures done at, I will have some ideas in the city their interested in.  So a few weeks ago, me and my daughter went scouting a new location I found.  Alisha is a senior, so she is more then happy to model for me.  She gets more senior pictures, and I get to see how the location will look in a picture.  I have to say we found a good mix of everything in this new location.  You will just have to contact me if your interested in pictures and I'll tell you where this location is!!!  It does make for a great spot for senior pictures, and we hit all of these areas in less then 2 hours.  Here are a few of the best pictures of the day!




































































































  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP