Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Hoover Family!

This photo shoot was a lot of fun, but we did run into a few snags.  Luckily I have been learning to go with the flow, because if I don't I risk not getting the shots that I need for the families.  The place that we had planned to do this families pictures was closed when we got there, even though I and the family checked the website before planning it.  So we decided to head to the park, and try to capture some moments, but what we got instead was this.



The poor little guy didn't get much of a nap so he just wasn't going to have much of the park.  We shot some pictures for awhile which are below, and I think we grabbed a few good ones, inspite of the lack of sleep for the little guy.  I then suggested that maybe he would be more comfortable at home, so we headed back to where we started, and wow I'm glad we did because I think we really captured who this family is.


















































When we got back to their house, the little guy did seem more relaxed.  Infact we gave him this tractor to play with and then he didn't want anything but that, so we got a lot of pictures of him playing with it.  Later we tricked him to get the tractor back, so we could get him to do other things. 



























One benefit of doing pictures at someone's home is that we can add the pets.  They can make for some great pictures!





























Nothing is better then some pictures of a dad playing basketball with his son, and then topping it off with some wrestling in the grass!!!!

























All in all it was a great photo shoot.  We had a few challenges, but that is normal when it comes to one year olds.  I feel I captured this family within this photo shoot, and hopefully it will be pictures that they will enjoy for years to come.  Thanks for letting me spend the afternoon with you guys.  I had a great time!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP