Monday, November 2, 2009

The Bond of Sisters!


So a family at my church approached me awhile ago about doing a photo shoot for them at their home, and a few weeks ago I had the priviledge to do that.  This family was so much fun.  They cracked me up most of the time, and I would have to stop taking pictures for a bit so I could just laugh with them.  This family is so close and it was fun capturing that in pictures. 



































So after we got some family shots, the rest of the family came out to join them.  This was a tough thing to pull off, as well as funny, but I think we got a pretty good shot of all of them.








So I decided to get some couple pictures and lets just say the dogs were getting a bit jealous.  Check out the next photo with the dog between them.  It just cracked me up!!!!!
























These two sisters are just gourgeous!!!!




So after a bunch of serious pictures we decided to go with something completely different!!!
















Okay, back to serious again!





























So towards the end of the photo shoot I asked if anyone had anything else they wanted me to take, and the two sisters said they wanted me to recreate two pictures from their childhood.  So they described what the pictures were, and the next two shots were specially for them.









Then I asked the girls if they like to wrestle and the next thing I new they were wrestling for me.


















And then we ended with a nice picture of the two of them.  After this photo shoot I was wishing I had a sister when I was growing up.  The two of them seem to have so much fun together.  I have two brothers, but after this photo shoot I realized it just isn't the same.  We ended our time together with some wonderful hot chocolate.  What a fun afternoon!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP