Monday, November 2, 2009

Three Boys = Lots of Crazy Faces

So later the same day as the last photo shoot I had the priviledge to do pictures for another family with boys.  All I can say is boys will be boys.  They are more interested in being goofy, then getting a nice precious picture for mom and dad.  So with that in mind I set out to do what I had to do to get the right picture for the mom and dad.  I think we got some good ones, but with boys at this age the classic one's are the one's with the goofy faces.



















This one is my favorite of the boys!


































So after all the tough pictures were done, we let the kids just play and have fun.  I actually love capturing kids playing.























































Then we ended our session with some good old fun in the leaves. 









Now thats a rap!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP