Monday, November 16, 2009

I Heart Faces - Autumn Beauty



So this is a great theme this week!  I love capturing the changes of seasons with my kids through pictures.  The only problem with getting enough leaves for my kids to play in at our home, is that we built a house 6 years ago, and all our trees are still to small to produce enough leaves to make worth jumping in.  So we did the next best thing, and grabbed our rake, and headed to the park by our house.  The crazy thing was, while my daughter was raking the leaves, she found a snake.  So I spent a few minutes trying to get this snake far away from us, so it wouldn't bother the kids while they played.  I'm surprised my daughter was even okay to play in the leaves after that.  I love this picture so much, because you can see the expression on my son's face without seeing the front of his face.  This is the first year that he got the point of playing in the leaves, and it was so much fun!!!!!  Be sure to check out the other great pictures at I Heart Faces.




I once again was thrilled to have found my picture chosen as one of the top ten picks of the weekly challenge of I Heart Faces.  This week I got the number five pick.  I absolutely love challenging myself with the weekly contest with the unique themes.  There are some absolutely amazing pictures on there every week, and I'm honored to even fall in a category with some of these photographers.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP