Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby Kora Turns One!

So I'm finally getting caught up with life a little, and just in time for my busy time with lots of photo shoots!  Here is a fun photo shoot I had back in February if you can believe it.  I just haven't gotten around to posting some of my favorites from it till now.  Baby Kora was such a happy baby that day, at least until we got to the last pictures on the little sled, and she decided to do a nose dive to the concrete.  Luckily we were done, because this little one wasn't to happy.  Baby Kora was a trooper as well in the cold weather.  Ohio sometimes isn't so kind in winter, but we managed a way to capture her one yr. pictures anyways.  I can't wait to photographer her again this summer.  I got lots of fun ideas for her with the much warmer weather!!!!
















































0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP