Monday, April 26, 2010

I Heart Faces - Weekly Photo Challenge - Smiles




This week over at I Heart Faces the weekly photo challenge is smiles.  This theme made it very hard to pick a picture, because most of the time, at most of my photo shoots I'm asking people to smile, so I decided I would use a photo of my most recent photo shoot.  I did this photo shoot last week with two little sisters, and wow did they know how to work my camera.  This picture was one of my favorites because these two girls came up with this picture for me all on their own!  I did not stage them.  I had them walking and just told them to turn around back towards me, and then I got this picture.    Be sure to check out the other great smiles over at I Heart Faces.

17 comments:

Elyssa April 26, 2010  

This is adorable! I love their sweet little smiles :)

Tara April 26, 2010  

This is so cute!

Real Name is Diva April 26, 2010  

I love the little girl on the left! she is working the camera! Really like the coloring of this picture too!

Thea Coughlin April 26, 2010  

Just adorable-the whole body language of the girl on the left is a smile:)

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath April 26, 2010  

What a great pose!!!! So sweet.

Kristi Deter ( Lambert ) April 26, 2010  

Love it! Simply adorable.

Kaitlin Sheran Benoit April 26, 2010  

how gentle yet striking!

Marvett Smith April 26, 2010  

Oh my. I love it! Great color, and processing!

k April 26, 2010  

Totally love it! Great colors, and sweet smiles!

Some call me Neesie. April 26, 2010  

They are adorable - personality real shines through! I love the beautiful soft effect too, nice.

Vicki April 26, 2010  

aw, think this may be one of my faves!!! these girls are adorable!!!

Ashley Sisk April 26, 2010  

Oh my goodness! These girls look like they should be in a magazine. Beautiful!

Marla April 26, 2010  

Beautiful picture... I just love the colors and their sweet expressions.

Marla @ www.asthefarmturns.wordpress.com

Hannah April 26, 2010  

They are adorable!

Unknown April 26, 2010  

What a pretty entry! :-) I LOVE it - the light is gorgeous!

Unknown April 28, 2010  

Love it so much I can't even stand it!

*Bri* April 30, 2010  

Very sweet - great capture!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP