Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Sister Photo Shoot

Well I finally started catching up with life two weeks ago, and then my computer decided to give me problems.  I had a PC, and it seemed to do great until a few months ago.  I guess when I was overworking it, it would overheat and just shut down.  So I decided that it was time to see if I could fix the problem, and I cleared the hard drive and reinstalled windows.  Then I spent a week getting my computer set up the way I wanted, and it seemed to be working better, but out of know where, my computer just died.  So I decided since I'm a photographer, I better give up using a PC, and get myself a mac.  So when I got my Mac on Sunday, I have to admit that I was excited but also nervous since everything seems to be different.  The commands, short cuts and even my programs are all a little different.  I'm getting use to it, and I have already edited all my pictures from a photo shoot on Sunday, so I guess I'm back in the game.  So saying all of that, I am finally getting around to posting another photo shoot I did this winter.  For some reason I have been way behind on my post.  

These two girls really knew how to work the camera.  I was shocked, because I took their pictures last year and they were both just doing their own thing, but this time, they listened a bit to my instructions and a way they went.  Their mom had a hard time choosing which pictures to order!  I guess that is a good problem to have.  

All of these pictures were taken inside using natural light, so if this is something that anyone out there is interested in doing, instead of using natural settings outside, don't hesitate to ask!  The great thing is, we don't have to work around weather conditions!  




















































0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP