Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Engagement Shoot - Wadsworth OH Photography (Epiphany & Michael)


So I have been blogging like crazy in the last day or so, and I needed to post more pictures from this engagement shoot!  I just loved the locations we picked for this shoot, so I want to give this shoot the attention it deserves!  I can't wait for Epiphany and Michaels wedding!  There location for their wedding is also amazing!  It was also easy to capture these two, because you can tell they are both so in love with each other!  That is when my job becomes so rewarding, when I get to capture these special moments!




















































































































































0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP