Sunday, July 11, 2010

Medina Ohio Engagement Photo Shoot


So I had the privilege of doing Megan and Shane's engagement pictures.  I have know Megan for quite some time, and I can't believe she is all grown up and getting married. Megan and Shane new exactly what they wanted in their engagement shoot, and I love when couples have ideas.  I always want the pictures I take to describe them in some way.  Shane has been serving in the military, so we definitely wanted to include that somehow in our shoot.  The two of them also love horses, so that was a no brainer to include them.  Then Shane also wanted to include his other baby, his pick up truck!  All in all a great session, and even the horses after awhile, cooperated with us.  Can't wait for their wedding in February!





































































































































0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP