Monday, July 12, 2010

Media Ohio Photography Newborn Session - Baby Kaiden


So here is a sweet little boy that I did a newborn session for just a few weeks ago!  Oh how sweet he was.  I told my husband the other day, that I love what I do, because I can go and hold and spend time with these newborns, and leave getting my baby fix.  I have three kids and trust me that is plenty!  So I don't want any kind of desire to have another baby, so I will settle for taking their pictures!  They do come off quite innocent any these sessions, but I know what goes into, getting these kinds of shots!  So keep the newborn sessions coming!  































































































0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP