Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Medina Ohio Photography Baby Session - Logan & Xavier


So I had the privilege of taking pictures of 6 month old twins.  They were such cuties, and were filled with so much personality.  I took these pictures in the front room of their house, and I used natural light for shooting.  I have had a lot of request from people to use my studio, and then I break the news that I don't have one.  Aside of shooting pictures of babies with a backdrop, I want to capture the natural element in people's lives by using the outdoors.  I don't feel I can do that in a small space that studios usually provide, and as you can see I even ended up outside for this photo shoot as well!  We had to get a picture of the twin's with their older brother.   





































0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP