Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Summit County, OH Photographer - Engagement Shoot (Meredith & Wes)




So Meredith contacted me awhile back about doing her engagement shoot.  She wanted to go to the covered bridge.  So that is where we headed.  It was a bit weird though, because the day that we did this photo shoot, it felt like 90 outside, and the last time I was at this location is was about 20 degrees outside.  Two different ends of the spectrum thats for sure.  I'm sure which weather I prefer, but regardless we got the results we needed.  Meredith and Wes were a lot of fun to hang out with.  The love that these two have for each other was reflected through the pictures that I was taking.  I look forward to capturing their special day in March!














































































































































0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP