Sunday, August 22, 2010

Northeast Ohio Wedding - Jamie and Tim





What a perfect day we had for Jamie and Tim's wedding.  It was in the 70's, puffy clouds, and a beautiful blue sky.  The ceremony was outside so that is always nerve racking when it comes to the weather, but it was perfect.  I had a lot of fun with Jamie, Tim , and their wedding party.  They let me think outside the box just a bit for their pictures, and I love when I can just be creative.  The only problem is, there is never enough time when it comes to pictures of the bride and groom, but I think I captured enough images for the two of them, and I look forward to seeing their album!  Congratulations Jamie and Tim!   I wish you two the best in your new lives together!





















































































































































































1 comments:

Anonymous August 25, 2010  

Kim these pictures look gorgeous, I am so excited!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP