Friday, August 27, 2010

Senior Session - Sarah

So what can I say about Sarah's Senior Session, except that she is absolutely beautiful.  Sarah did feel a bit awkward at first, but once I showed her the difference of some things on her pictures on my camera, she knew exactly what I was wanting.  From that point on, she rocked out her session!  While editing Sarah's images I just kept saying WOW is she gorgeous!  The great thing is, I know Sarah some outside of our session, and she is just as gorgeous in the inside.  It was my pleasure to capture you senior pictures for you Sarah!!!























































































































0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP