Sunday, August 22, 2010

North Royalton Photography Senior Session - Dedra


WOW!  How do I keep getting these beautiful high school seniors.  They make my job easy, and Dedra was no exception to that.  Dedra did a great job, and her smile is irresistible.  We kept trying the serious look with Dedra, but we would always end up with the smile again, because it was just so easy for her.  What a great session, and this time no poison ivy for me!  I laid in the grass, but I used a towel, and I wore paints, so I think I have figured out how to get the pictures I want, but avoid the poison in my life!  Can't wait to see some of Dedra's pictures printed!  They always look better on a print, then on the computer!



























































































































0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP